pumpkin picking in the hamptons
Misc

Welcoming Fall in the Hamptons (Pumpkin Picking)

Here are the pictures of our pumpkin picking. Just like I said before Hanks has it all, not only did we pick apples but we also picked pumpkins. Remember that if you want the best looking pumpkins and variety is always a good idea to get to the pumpkin patch early in the season!

12 COMMENTS
  • Stephanie
    4 months ago

I cannot wait to go Pumpkin Picking down here in Central Jersey! Love the pictures.

• greivy
      4 months ago
      AUTHOR

I want to check out some other farms maybe head to Jersey!

• Ariana
    4 months ago

Fall is my absolute favourite time of year! Visiting pumpkin patches though is definitely up there on my list of favourite things to do though. You and your family are so photogenic. Such a wonderful post. I seriously need to pick myself up a pumpkin before the choices are all gone haha.

• greivy
      4 months ago
      AUTHOR

I need to go back and get more, its been so hot lately they began to rot on our stoop lol

• Megha
    4 months ago

The pics are so colorful with pumpkins and seems ur kids enjoyed a lot!

• How fun! Looks like a blast.

• Amy
    4 months ago

These are beautiful pictures! I’m jealous you have such a lovely pumpkin patch near you. Looks like you guys had a great time!

• Danie
    4 months ago

That is such a nice fall tradition. Your smile is absolutely radiant in these photos.

• Sandra
    4 months ago

Great photos. You have a lovely family and it is so evident that you all enjoyed this outing. Enjoy your Fall.

• Cierra
    4 months ago

I loved this post!!! Everything around this time of year is so fun. Can’t wait to go pumpkin picking and also apple picking ghoadebare on my bucket list for this year I mean!!!!

• Mattie
    3 months ago

So fun! I need to go to a pumpkin patch ASAP!

• You guys look like you had the best time. There are so many smiles in the photos it was contagious. Glad you guys got to go apple picking and then grab some pumpkins and have fun along the way!

Danielle | FollowMyGut.com <3

what do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

DJI Mavic Pro - Smart, Powerful, Portable

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

• And here is the result of using @maybelline New #totaltemptation mascara! I love the length and natural results it gives ❤️ #maybelline .
. Mascara was gifted by @maybelline x @beautycon all options are my own #honestreview #beautyblogger
  • Thanks to the help of these amazing products I’ve been able to achieve a quick bright eye look @afterglowcosmetics Under Eye Concealer @grandecosmetics Grande Primer and @maybelline #totaltempation mascara #sponso .
. For all products click link in bio .
Total Temptation Mascara is #gifted by #maybelline and @beautycon
@octoly #afterglowcosmetics
I received this product complimentary from Afterglow Cosmetics and Grande Cosmetics. The opinions are 100% my own. #GotForFree #octolyfamily #FreeWithOctoly .
  • LA VIE EST BELLE 🌹 .
Eyes:
@lauragellerbeauty  Eye Spackle Primer #laurageller .
@grandecosmetics  Grande Primer
@maybelline #totaltemptation mascara #maybelline compliments of Maybelline
@colourpopcosmetics  Element of Surprise #colourpop .
@pop_beauty kajal Pen Inky Purple #popbeauty .
@discoverfound Shape and Define Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe .
@lashfood Brow Food Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix in brunette #lashfood .

Face:
@saturday_skin Awake Brightening Eye Cream #kbeauty #saturdayskin compliments of Saturday Skin
@vichyusa Mineral 89 #vichy .
@yslbeauty All Hours Primer #yslbeauty compliments of YSL Beauty
#discoverfound  Setting Spray
@bobbibrown Intense Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 shade 5.5 Warm Honey #bobbibrown .
@makeupforeverofficial Sculpting Palette #makeupforever .
@loraccosmetics Beauty & the Beast Blush Palette #lorac .
Lips:
@lancomeofficial Rose Lancôme #lancome compliments of Lancôme & @Octoly #octolyfamily #octoly
  • Punta Cana Dominican Republic and Isla Mujeres Cancún Mexico #vlogs are up in my YouTube Channel! Link in BIO 🇩🇴 🇲🇽 🌴#wanderlust #islandlife .
. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-OfiGie9UOjwf9X5gFoZpw
 #islamujeres #cancun #cancunmexico #mexico #santodomingo exploremore #stayandwander #republicadominicana #zonacolonial #puntacana #islasaona #vacation #vacationmode #vacationtime #vacaciones #familyvacation  thevisualvogue #theeverygirltravels #neverstopexploring #iamatraveler #wearetravelgirls #travelgram #wheretofindme #travelinbetween #whywetravel #whyweadventure #bossgirlsuntited
  • About last night, me & my #mcm ✨ 🥂 .
.skin glowing thanks to #antioxidanthydramist #dermalogica #contest @Influenster @dermalogica
#mixedcouples #myunicornlife #couplesgosls #newyork #newyorkcity #himandher #hisandhers #momanddad #hubby #margaritas #mojitos #cocktails
  • Tan Lines: see how I got them in the beautiful beaches of #Cancun - Link In BIO 💋 • https://youtu.be/UwKuoJmG1NI • .
 #blackgirlmagic #TGIF #beautyblogger #octolyfamily #colourpop #dominicanbloggers #jouercosmetics #stylecollective #contest #antioxidanthydramist #dermatologica @dermalogica
  • Currently loving from @givenchybeauty  this Ombré Couture Creme Waterproof Eyeshadow in the shade “Rose Dentelle”, gives my eyes a bright beautiful finish and it stays on for hours! I can’t wait to create more looks with it! And thanks to  @louboutinbeaute my nails are elegantly painting the town red in the shade “Follow The Red Line” #sponso *Waterproof eyeshadow by Givenchy Beauty available at @sephora .

I received this product complimentary from Givenchy &  Christian Louboutin
. The opinions are 100% my own. #GotForFree #FreeWithOctoly @octoly #octolyfamily  #beautelouboutin #givenchybeauty #makeupblogger #beautyblogger
  • Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible, that’s who you really are! Let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it! #blackgirlmagic #youbelongnow .
#dominicanblogger #stylecollective #inwithINF #whowhatwear #whowhatwearing #myunicornlife
influnenster-greivy