fall traditions family apple picking in the hamptons
#WEARELOU Lifestyle

Welcoming Fall in the Hamptons (Apple Picking)

Our favorite way to welcome the fall season is by taking the kids out east.

Long Island is literally our back yard and riding down to the shore to explore the nearby farms in the Hamptons is so relaxing. If you can take a break from the city before its too cold to leave your house, go out and enjoy a family outing or two!

The country side (North Shore) this time of year is a breath of fresh air. I am so excited because nothing compares to Autumn in New York, just like nothing compares to summer in the Hamptons, but who is to say the Hamptons is only fun during the summer?

There are many farms all throughout the Hamptons, but it has become a family tradition for us to visit Hanks Pumpkin Town.

This farm has it all.

What I mean by all, is that Hanks Pumpkin Town has all the fun fall attractions.

You can ride the tractor around the pumpkin patch, pick ginormous pumpkins in all shades of orange, pink, white and blue. Catch a hayride around the corn field, and get lost in the corn maze labyrinth.

Everyones favorite is the playground. Where parents can sit back and observe their children enjoy themselves in a safe and fun environment, because the playground is gated; a parents dream!

We enjoyed hours of endless fun at Hanks. We like to start off with apple picking. The kids have a blast burning energy, running through the fields and chasing one another with the critters they find on the plants. Click here for the Pumpkin Patch photos

Who said the Hamptons are only fun in the summer?

Enjoying some Frozen Apple Cider before entering the Labyrinth

fun family fun in the hamptons

It’s great to see kids play together and enjoy a technology free time.

bounce mat kids hamptons fall fun

Happy harvest season everyone!

18 COMMENTS
  • Christine
    4 months ago

It seems like they had a lot of fun! They are so adorable!

• greivy
      AUTHOR

Thank you so much, they had a blast!

• Linda Tran
    4 months ago

Aw, looks like so much fun! I love apple picking!

Linda

• greivy
      AUTHOR

I’m glad we did it before it’s too cold

• Nicole V
    4 months ago

This looks like so much fun! We don’t have that kind of fun stuff in the city. I need to find out if there is somewhere nearby that I can go apple picking.

• greivy
      AUTHOR

you should investigate the closest place its such a fun activity!

• Maria
    4 months ago

Looks like a fun place, great photos doll, xx

• Briana

Awh, so cute!

Briana

• Emily Soto
    4 months ago

This looks like so much fun! Great photos!

• I’ve never been to the Hamptons, but it’s definitely on the list. It looks like you all had such a wonderful weekend! Great post!

• greivy
      AUTHOR

It’s great to go from spring to fall every season There’s lots of activity

• LaToya C
    4 months ago

Looks like they had so much fun! You’ve inspired me to find some fun things like this for my kids to do this fall!

• greivy
      AUTHOR

You should do it they grow quickly and their interests change

• mellissa
    4 months ago

This is such an amzing way to bring in Fall, would love to do something like this with my family 🙂

• Anna Smith
    3 months ago

This is such a fun post, I love it! Apple picking is definitely my favorite activity to do in the Fall!

xo Anna Elizabeth

• FirstCyril
    3 months ago

I have noticed you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every
    month because you’ve got hi quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra money, search for: Mrdalekjd methods for $$$

what do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

DJI Mavic Pro - Smart, Powerful, Portable

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

• And here is the result of using @maybelline New #totaltemptation mascara! I love the length and natural results it gives ❤️ #maybelline .
. Mascara was gifted by @maybelline x @beautycon all options are my own #honestreview #beautyblogger
  • Thanks to the help of these amazing products I’ve been able to achieve a quick bright eye look @afterglowcosmetics Under Eye Concealer @grandecosmetics Grande Primer and @maybelline #totaltempation mascara #sponso .
. For all products click link in bio .
Total Temptation Mascara is #gifted by #maybelline and @beautycon
@octoly #afterglowcosmetics
I received this product complimentary from Afterglow Cosmetics and Grande Cosmetics. The opinions are 100% my own. #GotForFree #octolyfamily #FreeWithOctoly .
  • LA VIE EST BELLE 🌹 .
Eyes:
@lauragellerbeauty  Eye Spackle Primer #laurageller .
@grandecosmetics  Grande Primer
@maybelline #totaltemptation mascara #maybelline compliments of Maybelline
@colourpopcosmetics  Element of Surprise #colourpop .
@pop_beauty kajal Pen Inky Purple #popbeauty .
@discoverfound Shape and Define Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe .
@lashfood Brow Food Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix in brunette #lashfood .

Face:
@saturday_skin Awake Brightening Eye Cream #kbeauty #saturdayskin compliments of Saturday Skin
@vichyusa Mineral 89 #vichy .
@yslbeauty All Hours Primer #yslbeauty compliments of YSL Beauty
#discoverfound  Setting Spray
@bobbibrown Intense Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 shade 5.5 Warm Honey #bobbibrown .
@makeupforeverofficial Sculpting Palette #makeupforever .
@loraccosmetics Beauty & the Beast Blush Palette #lorac .
Lips:
@lancomeofficial Rose Lancôme #lancome compliments of Lancôme & @Octoly #octolyfamily #octoly
  • Punta Cana Dominican Republic and Isla Mujeres Cancún Mexico #vlogs are up in my YouTube Channel! Link in BIO 🇩🇴 🇲🇽 🌴#wanderlust #islandlife .
. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-OfiGie9UOjwf9X5gFoZpw
 #islamujeres #cancun #cancunmexico #mexico #santodomingo exploremore #stayandwander #republicadominicana #zonacolonial #puntacana #islasaona #vacation #vacationmode #vacationtime #vacaciones #familyvacation  thevisualvogue #theeverygirltravels #neverstopexploring #iamatraveler #wearetravelgirls #travelgram #wheretofindme #travelinbetween #whywetravel #whyweadventure #bossgirlsuntited
  • About last night, me & my #mcm ✨ 🥂 .
.skin glowing thanks to #antioxidanthydramist #dermalogica #contest @Influenster @dermalogica
#mixedcouples #myunicornlife #couplesgosls #newyork #newyorkcity #himandher #hisandhers #momanddad #hubby #margaritas #mojitos #cocktails
  • Tan Lines: see how I got them in the beautiful beaches of #Cancun - Link In BIO 💋 • https://youtu.be/UwKuoJmG1NI • .
 #blackgirlmagic #TGIF #beautyblogger #octolyfamily #colourpop #dominicanbloggers #jouercosmetics #stylecollective #contest #antioxidanthydramist #dermatologica @dermalogica
  • Currently loving from @givenchybeauty  this Ombré Couture Creme Waterproof Eyeshadow in the shade “Rose Dentelle”, gives my eyes a bright beautiful finish and it stays on for hours! I can’t wait to create more looks with it! And thanks to  @louboutinbeaute my nails are elegantly painting the town red in the shade “Follow The Red Line” #sponso *Waterproof eyeshadow by Givenchy Beauty available at @sephora .

I received this product complimentary from Givenchy &  Christian Louboutin
. The opinions are 100% my own. #GotForFree #FreeWithOctoly @octoly #octolyfamily  #beautelouboutin #givenchybeauty #makeupblogger #beautyblogger
  • Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible, that’s who you really are! Let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it! #blackgirlmagic #youbelongnow .
#dominicanblogger #stylecollective #inwithINF #whowhatwear #whowhatwearing #myunicornlife
influnenster-greivy