Events

Style Collective takes New York Fashion Week Party

Hello loves, in this post I will be sharing all the fun captured last night at the Style Collective New York Fashion Week party along side my Style Collective Sisters and their Instagram hubbies. Now Let’s get the party started, but first let’s take a selfie! Greivy’s wearing Nanette Lapore

There’s no better way to start a party other than with a toast! Cheers to the Style Collective takes New York Fashion Week party! Wine by Day Owl Rose

How fabulous are these ladies? Just ready to rock NYFW!

Delectable spread by Inside the Park

Selfies with the woman of the hour, Mrs Annie Spano CEO of Style Collective!

Shimmying with Suja Juice, have you tried these amazing organic justices? I have been a consumer of their green juice for a while now and my kids love them. I am loving these new refreshing flavors!

How adorable are these custom made cookies by Chocolati Bar?! These treats tasted as good as they looked, love all the details that went to personalize these cookies for the event.

This was gifted to all the sisters and  it was perfect because chocolates are the walkway to happiness, thanks Patchi Chocolates!

The beautiful and talented Vanessa working on my fresh gel mani!

It was a pleasure meeting my SC sisters, now until next year….Ending the night with these refreshing frozen treats by Buzz Pop Cocktails by the way how cute are my metallic nails!

20 COMMENTS
  • Ariel

AHHH LOVE!!! These shots are so beautiful and capture the event perfectly ❤️

• greivy
      AUTHOR

It was such a beautiful event, so glad to have met you xo

• Danielle Rodriguez
    4 months ago

What an awesome event!! Looked amazing. Great shots too!

• greivy
      AUTHOR

Thank you, It was so much fun!

• Zullay
    4 months ago

Love it boo we look awesome.. We had a great time! Love yours and Mikes energy as well . Awesome couple <3

• greivy
      AUTHOR

That was a fun outing! And thank you for the compliment, xo

• Cherbear
    4 months ago

Omg looks like so much fun! How fabulous!

• greivy
      AUTHOR

It was a great night!

• Jana
    4 months ago

Your photos from the party turned out great! Wish I would of had a chance to meet you! xo Jana | http://www.janastyleblog.com

• greivy
      AUTHOR

Likewise, hope to meet you next year!

• Vanessa Moore
    4 months ago

This looks like it was so much fun omg! Loved all of the outfits!

Vanessa | http://www.vanessarenae.com

• Anna Smith
    4 months ago

This looks like such an amazing time!! I am new to SC and definitely hoping to make it next year 🙂

xo Anna Elizabeth

• greivy
      AUTHOR

Welcome to SC, I’m pretty new myself just learning the ropes…

• Dafra Sanou
    4 months ago

You guys are all looking fresh! Great pictures and thanks for the recap!

• greivy
      AUTHOR

Thank you, and it was a pleasure sharing!

• Emily Soto
    4 months ago

Such a fun event! I hope to go to New York Fashion Week one day!

• greivy
      AUTHOR

NYC is waiting for you!

• Linda Tran
    4 months ago

This looks like so much fun! I hope I can attend NYFW next year!

Linda

• greivy
      AUTHOR

Yes, hope to see you next year!

what do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

DJI Mavic Pro - Smart, Powerful, Portable

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

• LA VIE EST BELLE 🌹 .
Eyes:
@lauragellerbeauty  Eye Spackle Primer #laurageller .
@grandecosmetics  Grande Primer
@maybelline #totaltemptation mascara #maybelline compliments of Maybelline
@colourpopcosmetics  Element of Surprise #colourpop .
@pop_beauty kajal Pen Inky Purple #popbeauty .
@discoverfound Shape and Define Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe .
@lashfood Brow Food Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix in brunette #lashfood .

Face:
@saturday_skin Awake Brightening Eye Cream #kbeauty #saturdayskin compliments of Saturday Skin
@vichyusa Mineral 89 #vichy .
@yslbeauty All Hours Primer #yslbeauty compliments of YSL Beauty
#discoverfound  Setting Spray
@bobbibrown Intense Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 shade 5.5 Warm Honey #bobbibrown .
@makeupforeverofficial Sculpting Palette #makeupforever .
@loraccosmetics Beauty & the Beast Blush Palette #lorac .
Lips:
@lancomeofficial Rose Lancôme #lancome compliments of Lancôme & @Octoly #octolyfamily #octoly
  • Punta Cana Dominican Republic and Isla Mujeres Cancún Mexico #vlogs are up in my YouTube Channel! Link in BIO 🇩🇴 🇲🇽 🌴#wanderlust #islandlife .
. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-OfiGie9UOjwf9X5gFoZpw
 #islamujeres #cancun #cancunmexico #mexico #santodomingo exploremore #stayandwander #republicadominicana #zonacolonial #puntacana #islasaona #vacation #vacationmode #vacationtime #vacaciones #familyvacation  thevisualvogue #theeverygirltravels #neverstopexploring #iamatraveler #wearetravelgirls #travelgram #wheretofindme #travelinbetween #whywetravel #whyweadventure #bossgirlsuntited
  • About last night, me & my #mcm ✨ 🥂 .
.skin glowing thanks to #antioxidanthydramist #dermalogica #contest @Influenster @dermalogica
#mixedcouples #myunicornlife #couplesgosls #newyork #newyorkcity #himandher #hisandhers #momanddad #hubby #margaritas #mojitos #cocktails
  • Tan Lines: see how I got them in the beautiful beaches of #Cancun - Link In BIO 💋 • https://youtu.be/UwKuoJmG1NI • .
 #blackgirlmagic #TGIF #beautyblogger #octolyfamily #colourpop #dominicanbloggers #jouercosmetics #stylecollective #contest #antioxidanthydramist #dermatologica @dermalogica
  • Currently loving from @givenchybeauty  this Ombré Couture Creme Waterproof Eyeshadow in the shade “Rose Dentelle”, gives my eyes a bright beautiful finish and it stays on for hours! I can’t wait to create more looks with it! And thanks to  @louboutinbeaute my nails are elegantly painting the town red in the shade “Follow The Red Line” #sponso *Waterproof eyeshadow by Givenchy Beauty available at @sephora .

I received this product complimentary from Givenchy &  Christian Louboutin
. The opinions are 100% my own. #GotForFree #FreeWithOctoly @octoly #octolyfamily  #beautelouboutin #givenchybeauty #makeupblogger #beautyblogger
  • Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible, that’s who you really are! Let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it! #blackgirlmagic #youbelongnow .
#dominicanblogger #stylecollective #inwithINF #whowhatwear #whowhatwearing #myunicornlife
  • Beautiful Skin, Hair and nails start from within and with the help of @humnutrition my New Year beauty goals will be a success! #sponsored . .
* Hair Sweet Hair - supports hair health and growth
* Collagen Love- supports skin elasticity and firmness * Use the link in bio &  Save 20% off your first purchase with code BESTYEAR .

#hbtsp #HUMNutrition #hbthumnutritionnye #instabeauty #beautyblogger
  • You had me at collagen and hyaluronic acid! That’s right darlings @bglowing beauty has created this beautiful aged defying palette, not only does the #bglowing Illuminate + Shine palette help you create beautiful mesmerizing looks but it also helps you take care of your skin while smoothing the appearance of fine lines and creases with their amazing technology! And can we talk about the packaging, it’s so chic! B-Glowing beauty made for me, made for you the rule breaker! #ageembracing #instabeauty #sponsored .
. #NYMkale #NYMmatcha #contest @Influenster @NYMBrands