#WEARELOU Travel & Leisure

Alvieri’s Birthday Disney Cruise Celebration

Sharing this amazing cruise trip we took a couple of spring breaks ago with the whole family.

Children grow fast, extremely fast! Alvieri will soon have a teenager in high school and have his own interests.

I remember when Alvieri used to sing this song about a little red box where he would put mommy and daddy in to keep close to his heart and that’s exactly what I want to do keep them so close ( I am so greedy when it comes to my boys ).

I want to capture every moment with my family.

Isn’t it wonderful to be able to look back and relive special moments?  Sometimes it feels like an emotional rollercoaster, seeing how much the boys have grown season by season, year by year.

I make it a priority to plan activities and vacations for the kids when have time off. This particular spring break was Alvieri’s 10th birthday and my sisters 16, to celebrate we booked a cruise. A Disney Cruise to be exact!

We arrived a couple of days prior to departure and relaxed in Miami’s super chic Nautilus by 60 Hotels in South Beach. This hotel has it all, a private beach front and pool, with private cabana and a spa to fully indulge.

The restaurant whose cuisine we couldn’t get enough off with their endless fair of French inspired menu was our go to for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Not only was the food delicious but the desserts did not disappoint. The kids personal favorite was the passion fruit donuts which they still talk about, and mine the honey lavender ice-cream.

Once we boarded the most magical cruise on Earth we got completely lost in all the entertainment, endless celebrating, eating, laughing and exploring, sun bathing in Disney’s private island in the Bahamas Castaway Cay. It was FANTASTIC!

Hope you all enjoy the videos!

22 COMMENTS
  • Melanie
    4 months ago

Wow ! What a fun vacation. Now you have me wanting to go on a Disney Cruise. Making memories with Family is priceless. I know what you mean by an emotional roller coaster seeing how much they have grown. Mine is only 2 years old and I’m so amazed each and every day by how much he has grown. Thanks for sharing your sweet memories – Melanie xo

• greivy
      AUTHOR

Savor every moment they fly!!!! I hope you do get to enjoy a cruise with your baby soon, Had a little glitch but videos are running now, please check them when you get a chance!

• Danielle
    4 months ago

I don’t even have kids yet, but now I want to go on a Disney Cruise! I love how you plan your trips to incorporate something for each family member to enjoy. Looked amazing thanks for sharing! Family memories are the best memories 🙂

• greivy
      AUTHOR

It’s the best kind of getaway

• Jannine MacKinnon
    4 months ago

That looks like such a fun family vacation! I’m sure the kids had an absolute blast!

xo Jannine | http://www.happystylishfit.com

• greivy
      AUTHOR

They loved it as so did I

• Dafra Sanou
    4 months ago

You guys sure look like you had a fun time! I need to do a Disney themed vacation- either a park or a cruise, this looks so fun and carefree <3

• Devon Butler

This looks amazing! What a fun adventure 🙂

• Wanka

This vacation was sooooo much fun! Disney cruises are the best!!! <3

• greivy
      AUTHOR

Can’t wait for another Disney Cruise

• Christine
    4 months ago

I love your videos!! There is nothing like a family getaway! 🙂

• greivy
      AUTHOR

Thank you! I’m counting down for our next break, desperately need it lol

• This looks like such a fun family getaway! Great post!

• mellissa
    4 months ago

Such a cute way to celebrate your big day!

• Ann
    3 months ago

With family, everything is precious! Just need to be documented always, the kids are growing fast! Splendid cruise there!

• What route did you take? Awesome blog!

• Kymmie
    3 months ago

Looks like a fun time. I enjoyed the picture and videos. I felt like I was actually there.

• Stef
    3 months ago

I have been debating taking my kids on a Disney Cruise! Thanks for the in depth information and videos. I am now thinking we should consider a cruise over another trip to the parks.

• megan
    3 months ago

It looks like you had so much fun. The Disney cruises sound amazing.

• Abbigayle Warner
    3 months ago

OMG your family is the cutest! . Disney Cruise is next on my list 🙂

• Jessica
    2 months ago

This is so sweet! Looks like you guys had an amazing time!

what do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

DJI Mavic Pro - Smart, Powerful, Portable

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

• And here is the result of using @maybelline New #totaltemptation mascara! I love the length and natural results it gives ❤️ #maybelline .
. Mascara was gifted by @maybelline x @beautycon all options are my own #honestreview #beautyblogger
  • Thanks to the help of these amazing products I’ve been able to achieve a quick bright eye look @afterglowcosmetics Under Eye Concealer @grandecosmetics Grande Primer and @maybelline #totaltempation mascara #sponso .
. For all products click link in bio .
Total Temptation Mascara is #gifted by #maybelline and @beautycon
@octoly #afterglowcosmetics
I received this product complimentary from Afterglow Cosmetics and Grande Cosmetics. The opinions are 100% my own. #GotForFree #octolyfamily #FreeWithOctoly .
  • LA VIE EST BELLE 🌹 .
Eyes:
@lauragellerbeauty  Eye Spackle Primer #laurageller .
@grandecosmetics  Grande Primer
@maybelline #totaltemptation mascara #maybelline compliments of Maybelline
@colourpopcosmetics  Element of Surprise #colourpop .
@pop_beauty kajal Pen Inky Purple #popbeauty .
@discoverfound Shape and Define Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe .
@lashfood Brow Food Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix in brunette #lashfood .

Face:
@saturday_skin Awake Brightening Eye Cream #kbeauty #saturdayskin compliments of Saturday Skin
@vichyusa Mineral 89 #vichy .
@yslbeauty All Hours Primer #yslbeauty compliments of YSL Beauty
#discoverfound  Setting Spray
@bobbibrown Intense Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 shade 5.5 Warm Honey #bobbibrown .
@makeupforeverofficial Sculpting Palette #makeupforever .
@loraccosmetics Beauty & the Beast Blush Palette #lorac .
Lips:
@lancomeofficial Rose Lancôme #lancome compliments of Lancôme & @Octoly #octolyfamily #octoly
  • Punta Cana Dominican Republic and Isla Mujeres Cancún Mexico #vlogs are up in my YouTube Channel! Link in BIO 🇩🇴 🇲🇽 🌴#wanderlust #islandlife .
. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-OfiGie9UOjwf9X5gFoZpw
 #islamujeres #cancun #cancunmexico #mexico #santodomingo exploremore #stayandwander #republicadominicana #zonacolonial #puntacana #islasaona #vacation #vacationmode #vacationtime #vacaciones #familyvacation  thevisualvogue #theeverygirltravels #neverstopexploring #iamatraveler #wearetravelgirls #travelgram #wheretofindme #travelinbetween #whywetravel #whyweadventure #bossgirlsuntited
  • About last night, me & my #mcm ✨ 🥂 .
.skin glowing thanks to #antioxidanthydramist #dermalogica #contest @Influenster @dermalogica
#mixedcouples #myunicornlife #couplesgosls #newyork #newyorkcity #himandher #hisandhers #momanddad #hubby #margaritas #mojitos #cocktails
  • Tan Lines: see how I got them in the beautiful beaches of #Cancun - Link In BIO 💋 • https://youtu.be/UwKuoJmG1NI • .
 #blackgirlmagic #TGIF #beautyblogger #octolyfamily #colourpop #dominicanbloggers #jouercosmetics #stylecollective #contest #antioxidanthydramist #dermatologica @dermalogica
  • Currently loving from @givenchybeauty  this Ombré Couture Creme Waterproof Eyeshadow in the shade “Rose Dentelle”, gives my eyes a bright beautiful finish and it stays on for hours! I can’t wait to create more looks with it! And thanks to  @louboutinbeaute my nails are elegantly painting the town red in the shade “Follow The Red Line” #sponso *Waterproof eyeshadow by Givenchy Beauty available at @sephora .

I received this product complimentary from Givenchy &  Christian Louboutin
. The opinions are 100% my own. #GotForFree #FreeWithOctoly @octoly #octolyfamily  #beautelouboutin #givenchybeauty #makeupblogger #beautyblogger
  • Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible, that’s who you really are! Let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it! #blackgirlmagic #youbelongnow .
#dominicanblogger #stylecollective #inwithINF #whowhatwear #whowhatwearing #myunicornlife
influnenster-greivy