How to make your School Uniform more stylish
#WEARELOU Style

How to make your School Uniform more stylish

I am very excited about this school year! It will be Alvieri’s first year of middle school and D’artagnan will be starting Pre-K! In this post I will be sharing some of Alvieri’s favorite back to school looks.

With both boys starting school at the same time and in two different locations, my mornings are about to become pretty hectic! That means Alvieri will have to be more independent and apply a morning routine to make things easier for himself.

With that in mind, I have helped him out by putting together some uniform friendly looks by keeping his style, fun, fresh and stylish!

Every school year we get Alvieri’s uniform shirts from Ralph Lauren. This year while browsing their site, I came across these personalized Polos. One thing to know about me is that I Love, Love, LOVE all things personalized. These monogrammed Ralph Lauren polo shirts make his school uniform so unique! These shirts arrived in less then a week and the best thing is that there are over 10 colors and monogram styles to chose from. And get this, it was less than $30!

Polo Shirt by Ralph Lauren

Denim Shirt by Ralph Lauren

Blue Chinos by Gap

Pants by Tommy Hilfiger

Shoes by Nike

How to make your School Uniform more stylish

How to make your School Uniform more stylishHow to make your School Uniform more stylishHow to make your School Uniform more stylish

This bomber jacket by Tommy Hilfiger makes any style look polished specially his school uniform, and gives you another reason to love fall, LAYERING!

Bomber Jacket by Tommy Hilfiger

Pants by Tommy Hilfiger

Shoes Nike

This weather is so unpredictable, sometimes it’s really cold and other times it’s just a light breeze… reason why I am so happy I bought this reversible jacket by Tommy Hilfiger. It’s quilted style makes it perfect for autumn days. I love that Alvieri has the option of wearing it in either solid or print giving his outfits versatility, and a staple in his back to school closet!

Jacket by Tommy Hilfiger

Cargo pants by Sean John

Sunglasses by Ray Ban

Shoes Nike

19 COMMENTS
  • Cherbear
    5 months ago

What a great looking kid! Does he have a grasp on his style or do you usually help him out a bit?

• greivy
      5 months ago
      AUTHOR

Thank you! Right now he is very sporty, a basketball enthusiast. He’s been playing basketball all summer but when he’s not active he defenietly likes to dress up!

• LeRe
    5 months ago

Love the styles, easy to wear and fun.

• greivy
      5 months ago
      AUTHOR

Thank you! I do hope he does have an easy time in the morning, and most importantly look presentable lol

• Terese
    5 months ago

love it…wanna dress me…lol

• greivy
      5 months ago
      AUTHOR

For sure, I just Love playing dress up!

• Wanka
    5 months ago

Love the idea of the personalized polos!

• greivy
      5 months ago
      AUTHOR

Makes something as simple as a shirt unique and more special

• Fannie
    4 months ago

Such a cool mom. Alvieri is so handsome.

• greivy
      4 months ago
      AUTHOR

Thank you so much Fannie your always so sweet!

• Annie Barua
    4 months ago

Love all these styles. Alvieri is so handsome! Can’t wait to see his winter collection.

• greivy
      4 months ago
      AUTHOR

I’m so excited for the cold weather, gotta love layers!!!

• Danielle Rodriguez
    4 months ago

So stylish! He’s for sure going to be the freshest kid in his class. Love anything polo!

• Erica
    4 months ago

This is was a nice blog. Love the different outfit style and options.

• Alyssa
    4 months ago

Great look. I love that bomber jacket, keeps the outfit fresh and polished. Oh not to mention his stylish sun glasses. Can’t wait to see more looks. It’s difficult dressing boys, the clothes can be so boring.

• greivy
      4 months ago
      AUTHOR

Tell me about it! I’m working on some fall looks can’t wait to share with you all!

• Bola
    3 months ago

This is so cool. Mom and son doing an awesome job. Besides he looks like a professional model.

• Heather
    3 months ago

I love this! He looks great, which can be hard to do with school uniforms. Love the monogrammed polo!

what do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

DJI Mavic Pro - Smart, Powerful, Portable

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

• LA VIE EST BELLE 🌹 .
Eyes:
@lauragellerbeauty  Eye Spackle Primer #laurageller .
@grandecosmetics  Grande Primer
@maybelline #totaltemptation mascara #maybelline compliments of Maybelline
@colourpopcosmetics  Element of Surprise #colourpop .
@pop_beauty kajal Pen Inky Purple #popbeauty .
@discoverfound Shape and Define Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe .
@lashfood Brow Food Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix in brunette #lashfood .

Face:
@saturday_skin Awake Brightening Eye Cream #kbeauty #saturdayskin compliments of Saturday Skin
@vichyusa Mineral 89 #vichy .
@yslbeauty All Hours Primer #yslbeauty compliments of YSL Beauty
#discoverfound  Setting Spray
@bobbibrown Intense Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 shade 5.5 Warm Honey #bobbibrown .
@makeupforeverofficial Sculpting Palette #makeupforever .
@loraccosmetics Beauty & the Beast Blush Palette #lorac .
Lips:
@lancomeofficial Rose Lancôme #lancome compliments of Lancôme & @Octoly #octolyfamily #octoly
  • Punta Cana Dominican Republic and Isla Mujeres Cancún Mexico #vlogs are up in my YouTube Channel! Link in BIO 🇩🇴 🇲🇽 🌴#wanderlust #islandlife .
. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-OfiGie9UOjwf9X5gFoZpw
 #islamujeres #cancun #cancunmexico #mexico #santodomingo exploremore #stayandwander #republicadominicana #zonacolonial #puntacana #islasaona #vacation #vacationmode #vacationtime #vacaciones #familyvacation  thevisualvogue #theeverygirltravels #neverstopexploring #iamatraveler #wearetravelgirls #travelgram #wheretofindme #travelinbetween #whywetravel #whyweadventure #bossgirlsuntited
  • About last night, me & my #mcm ✨ 🥂 .
.skin glowing thanks to #antioxidanthydramist #dermalogica #contest @Influenster @dermalogica
#mixedcouples #myunicornlife #couplesgosls #newyork #newyorkcity #himandher #hisandhers #momanddad #hubby #margaritas #mojitos #cocktails
  • Tan Lines: see how I got them in the beautiful beaches of #Cancun - Link In BIO 💋 • https://youtu.be/UwKuoJmG1NI • .
 #blackgirlmagic #TGIF #beautyblogger #octolyfamily #colourpop #dominicanbloggers #jouercosmetics #stylecollective #contest #antioxidanthydramist #dermatologica @dermalogica
  • Currently loving from @givenchybeauty  this Ombré Couture Creme Waterproof Eyeshadow in the shade “Rose Dentelle”, gives my eyes a bright beautiful finish and it stays on for hours! I can’t wait to create more looks with it! And thanks to  @louboutinbeaute my nails are elegantly painting the town red in the shade “Follow The Red Line” #sponso *Waterproof eyeshadow by Givenchy Beauty available at @sephora .

I received this product complimentary from Givenchy &  Christian Louboutin
. The opinions are 100% my own. #GotForFree #FreeWithOctoly @octoly #octolyfamily  #beautelouboutin #givenchybeauty #makeupblogger #beautyblogger
  • Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible, that’s who you really are! Let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it! #blackgirlmagic #youbelongnow .
#dominicanblogger #stylecollective #inwithINF #whowhatwear #whowhatwearing #myunicornlife
  • Beautiful Skin, Hair and nails start from within and with the help of @humnutrition my New Year beauty goals will be a success! #sponsored . .
* Hair Sweet Hair - supports hair health and growth
* Collagen Love- supports skin elasticity and firmness * Use the link in bio &  Save 20% off your first purchase with code BESTYEAR .

#hbtsp #HUMNutrition #hbthumnutritionnye #instabeauty #beautyblogger
  • You had me at collagen and hyaluronic acid! That’s right darlings @bglowing beauty has created this beautiful aged defying palette, not only does the #bglowing Illuminate + Shine palette help you create beautiful mesmerizing looks but it also helps you take care of your skin while smoothing the appearance of fine lines and creases with their amazing technology! And can we talk about the packaging, it’s so chic! B-Glowing beauty made for me, made for you the rule breaker! #ageembracing #instabeauty #sponsored .
. #NYMkale #NYMmatcha #contest @Influenster @NYMBrands